This well established commercial refrigeration business provides a range of commercial refrigeration solutions from commercial cool rooms, freezer rooms, and virtually every type of display unit. From supply and installation to regular maintenance and breakdown services. With a full 24 hour emergency call out service.
From the depot on the Gold Coast, the business has been providing its clients with cold and freezer room hire since 1998. In 2003, they added sales, service, and installation. Since its inception, the business has enjoyed a successful business relationship with its customers and has maintained an excellent rapport and trading arrangement with them.
From butchery products and fast food to the distribution & storage of perishable goods, there is a high demand for quality large refrigeration facilities. The demand for portable cool and freezer rooms has increased dramatically over the years due to increased legislation concerning the temperature that many types of goods should be stored.
With an annual income of over $800,000 per annum and a net return to the working owner of over $300,000pa, this business is very profitable and only requires a very small team to help with the day to day running of the business.
The business covers :
- Commercial refrigeration sales, service, installation and hire.
- Refrigeration electrical control and fault repairs.
- Cold and freezer room short to long term rentals.
- Florist cabinets sales, repair, and hire.
- Freezer cabinets sales, repair, and hire.
- Cake, deli and drink display cabinets sales repair and hire.
- Cube and flake ice machines sales, repair and hire.
- Commercial air conditioning equipment, sales, service, and installation.
This is a great opportunity to acquire a very established business with an excellent reputation and extensive client base. The business has a very genuine and consistent net income to one working owner of over $300,000pa after all other wages and expenses.
For a full Information memorandum, please click here to complete the confidentiality agreement