Established for over 15 years this exceptional business holds major government contracts and is one of the largest of its kind in Australia. With the current owner looking to retire the opportunity exists for a new owner to acquire a 100% shareholding in this very well positioned company.
Further detailed information on this business is strictly confidential will only be provided to qualified individuals after completing our confidentiality agreement.
Key Points :
- The company’s gross revenue is expected to comfortably exceed $12 million for the 2020 Financial Year.
- The normalised EBITDA for the 2020 Financial Year will exceed $1.35 million.
- The company holds major service contracts with local and state govt departments
- The company has virtually no balance sheet debt, except for circa $120,000 in vehicle finance.
- The company’s net balance sheet value will exceed $4.5 million at settlement.
- The company’s cash and cash equivalents currently exceed $1.65 million.
- Plant and equipment has a current fair market value of $2.583 million.
- Current good-will has been conservatively appraised at $2.7 million.
A 100% shareholding in the company is available for purchase for $7,000,000.
Interested parties are invited to complete our confidentiality agreement here