After a long and very successful tenure of over 25 years, the owner of this very successful warehousing and distribution business has decided to retire.
Based in and primarily servicing the SE Qld region, the company focuses on providing cost effective supply chain solutions to minimise their clients expenditure on warehousing and its many associated costs. Services offered include Third Party Logistics, Pick n Pack, Just in Time, and Container Handling.
The business has established itself as the market leader in the secure distribution field. Its absolute dependability has generated and very loyal base of satisfied clientele. It's very rare that a distribution and warehousing business of this quality comes to the market. Rarer still is the ability to also acquire the freehold property, and an established and loyal management team.
- Sales Revenue $1,239,646 (2019)
- Appraised Land & Buildings Value $3,300,000
- Future Sustainable Income $577,480 (includes proposed building lease @ $280,000pa)
- Adjusted Net Balance Sheet Asset Value $6,124,368 (Includes over $3.5m in cash and other cash receivables)
- Goodwill Value $892,440
- Total Asking Price $7,000,000 (Includes Land, Buildings, and 100% Company Share Purchase) (effective purchase price of $4,516,364 after cash and CGT considerations)